BigEbounce is pleased to announce the GRAND OPENING of our brand new 12,000 sq. foot facility at Macgregor Villages! We are now open for business!
PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL BE CLOSED LABOR DAY WEEKEND
We are located at 107 Edinburgh South Drive, Suite 101 in Cary, NC.
- Conveniently located on 64 in Cary...
- From US-1 simply exit to 64-West and turn left at second traffic light on Edinburgh South Drive and into MacGregor Village Plaza.
- If you are on 64 and heading east into Cary, turn right at the Edinburgh South Drive traffic light just before US-1.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- $7.50/child 3 & under
- Adults are FREE
Organizations with Large Groups are welcome and can easily make reservations for Open Play. Click Here to make reservations.
Call us at 919.234.1395 for more information.
The "Lil e" is the area's only TODDLER exclusive inflatable playground and offers 3 Giant Inflatables... Thomas' Train Station, Dora & Diego Explore and Animal Planet!
The "Big E" offers both FREE play on over a dozen video game systems including Xbox One and PS4 and unlimited bouncing, jumping and sliding on the area's Tallest Slide, Largest Bounce 40" Multi-Sport Field, Largest Maze and a Double-Double Buddy Slide!
The Loft E is used as a separate private party area for adult guests and offers a unique view of the Big E play area below. This space can be reserved for either Big E or Double E private parties.
*Reservations are secured with a $100.00 deposit with the balance paid at the end of the party. A party deposit may be refunded in full if the party is cancelled 3 or more weeks out from its reserved date, otherwise, the deposit is forfeited. However, if the cancellation notice is provided 2 or more weeks out from the reserved date, the host has an option to reschedule to a later available date with the existing deposit.
- Party Beverages: A 100% juice drink is provided for each child. Additional drinks can be purchased from a wide selection for guests by the host or by the guests themselves. *Outside drinks are not permitted
- Can Drinks-$1.00, Bottle Drinks-$1.25 • Minute Maid Juice, Gatorade Variety, Water, Barq Root Beer, Fanta Grape & Orange, Yoo-Hoo, Classic & Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Lemonade
- Party Food
- Pizza: Large (10 slices) Cheese - $14.95 • $2 per topping
- Samosas: $27 per dozen
- Snacks/Treats: Wide selection of ice cream, cookies, crackers, chips and candies can be purchased at $1.00 each if party food is not being served.
- Catering: Zoes Kitchen (see below). Call for full menu details.
Outside Food is permitted if desired! An order of pizza or Zoes Kitchen party food for the children is required for this option. (Outside drinks are not permitted.)
Only a limited number of BigEbounce Party reservations available - make yours today!
Call us at 919.234.1395 for more information.
- "I had my son's 1st bday party here and I'll be the first to tell you that this place is fantastic. The staff is wonderful... very friendly, attentive and accommodating. The facility is huge and it's also very clean. A great time was had by all, kids and adults alike. We all will definitely be back." -Tanneh W., Raleigh
- "We had a great birthday party. The little E section was perfect for my son and his 3 yr old friends." -Karla, Cary
- "This place is great for kids to get their energy out. We have kids ages 2,4 and 6 and all of them love it. It's huge, clean and the staff is very friendly...highly recommended." -Ken B., Cary
- "We had a party for our 5 1/2 year old daughter this past Saturday. We were beyond thrilled with Big E Bounce. The parties are private, so we didn't have strange kids intermingling with our party. The space is bright and clean. The waitress staff were wonderful and the manager did an excellent job keeping time for pizza and cake. Everyone had a wonderful time and commended how great the new and improved Big E Bounce is. I would highly recommend it." -Erin D., Apex
- "I recently threw a party for my 7 year old at the new location and was extremely pleased with everything. It was clean, the music was age appropriate and fun. The staff was helpful without being intrusive. ...I had the entire place to myself for a very nice private party on a Sunday evening. Would strongly recommend this place to anyone looking to have a good time without other parties going on at the same time or being shuffled from room to room. Kudos BiG E!!!!!" -Michele M., Holly Springs
- "I took my daughter to check it out and all I can say is WOWZA! The manager and his employees were GREAT. They were very helpful and kid friendly and it was SPARKLING clean! There is 2 seperate areas for all kids to have fun and play in. ...I will deffinetly be going back! GO CHECK THEM OUT!!!" -Cinba M., Apex
- "I attended a "lil e" party at this establishment last weekend and I was blown away. Right when you walk in you are greeted by a friendly staff member ... and then there is nothing to do but enjoy the party! The place is absolutely huge, with three big inflatables for the little kids. It came as a pleasant surprise that the party was completely PRIVATE....so only members of the party were in attendance. ...I highly recommend the place." -Brandon K., Cary
- "We took the track-out kids camp at work here for a field trip and they absolutely loved it. This place is so kid friendly and has so much to do that we were there about two and a half hours and they were still begging us to stay. ...The place is also very clean. This is a big deal to me because sometimes we take the kids to places and you can see everything they are going to catch later!" -Kelly M., Raleigh
- "Great birthday spot! Kids love the wii and inflatables and this place has both. ...some times i think the adults have more fun on the wii's than the kids do!" -Adam Z., Cary
- "We have had a great time when we have gone here. ...They have a terrific younger kids' room -- no other bouncy place that I have seen has one that good; it is separate from the rest of the place, has little tables where they can snack or sit, and has three awesome, interesting bouncers, not just one lame one like other places have. ...Altogether, I completely recommend this place..." -Liz B., Cary
- "Went here for my coworker's son's birthday party yesterday. ...The staff...was extremely helpful and great with the kids. The manager was also very helpful and accommodating - I didn't find him the least bit rude. ...I felt that everything was run very well. Everyone, including the adults, had a great time." -Ken H., Morrisville
- "Love the place, it is very clean and very organized,....the staff is super friendly! My child had a blast! Thank you for providing a great place for all ages, especially for toddlers!" -Mario O., Raleigh
- "I took my daughter here today and she had a blast. This place was fun and clean. I absolutely loved the toddler area. ...We're already planning our next visit." -Jessica H., Raleigh